lunes, 3 de marzo de 2008

mid-day snow por maaya sakamoto

letra maaya sakamoto


Whenever I think about you
the slightest of aches that I feel within my chest
is only due of the burning remmants
that are remaining at the bottom of my heart

By the roadside that I have become used to seeing
Lies the glittering snow that has forgotten to melt away
A day, a month, a year passes
Again, time flows away, however...

With you just being there
I had been able to become gentle and affectionate
Your arms are so enchantingly warm
I had been able to be calmed and be at peace

From winter we turn to spring
In the sunshine afternoon that was once dark, the fireworks danced
For that fleeting moment of brilliance that vanishes as suddenly as it appears, they fall
These memories are like the transient snow

Those days in which it had been only obviously natural for us two to be together as a pair,
Were more special than I thought them to be
And I only realised this after it became a thing of the past

If you were here
I think I would want to smile, but I'd most probably cry
Supposing if I were able to meet you once again
I think I would see you off on your way, gently from afar...

In the time between now and then, the unseen cracks between us stil exist
I still can't overcome them on my own

With you just being there,
Your arms are so enchantingly warm
I had been able to become gentle and affectionate
From the palm of my hand
I shall wave farewell to these memories...

No hay comentarios: